Rudra Abhishek / Pooja
Shri Lalitha Sahasranama
Shri Vishnu Sahasranama
Shri Satyanarayara Pooja & Katha
Shri Ganesha Abhishek / Pooja
Shri Lakshmi Narayana Abhishek
Last Sunday of Each Month
5:00pm Sunderkand Path
Major festival and celebration dates for 2019 are provided below for your convenience.
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 – Makara Sankranti
Mandir hours 10am-8:30pm
10:30am – Pooja
Sunday, February 10, 2019 – Vasanta Panchami
Monday, March 7, 2019 – Maha Shivaratri
6:30pm – Rutra Abhishek & Pooja
Thursday, March 2`, 2019 – Holi & Poornima
6:15pm – Satyanarayana Pooja and Katha
Sunday, April 6 to Friday, April 14, 2019 – Vasanta Navaratri
6:30pm – Pooja each day
Sunday, April 14, 2019 – Shri Rama Navami
6:30pm – Pooja
You and your family are cordially invited to participate in Mandir poojas and festival celebrations of interest. If there is a pooja or festival not currently being performed or celebrated at the Mandir, please let management or the president know so that it may be considered for future inclusion.
We recognize that our parishioners come from all over India and Southeast Asia. For the past 17 years, even with our limited resources, we have made every endeavor to serve the spiritual and ritual needs of everyone without any reservations.
Pooja Reservation Form
For Pooja bookings, devotees may consult with the Priest for the auspicious date and time for Pooja. However, the final booking should be done by completing the Pooja booking form and delivering it to the Mandir management.
- Download the Pooja Booking Form
- Print it, fill it out and deliver it to Mandir management
- Pooja booking forms may be deposited in the donation box at the reception desk, or mailed to the following address:Hindu Mandir of Central NY Inc.
PO Box 201
Clay, NY 13041-0201
- Please include the appropriate payment to confirm booking dates and avoid miscues.
For services not listed here, please email us.
Pooja & Services Reservation Notes
- We request that you inform us 24 hours in advanced of any changes or cancellations
- Additional charges
- Travel beyond 50 miles: $51
- Overnight stay: $101
- Charge for each additional service: $51
- Priest Dakshina not included in Pooja Services charges
- Priest time beyond or above required time for pooja: $30/hr
- The Yajaman is responsible for all pooja materials, flowers, prasad and transportation. If public or commercial transport including taxi is required, the Yajaman pays actual expenses incurred
- Archanas may be performed anytime during Mandir Hours.
- When poornima falls on Sundays, it will be held only at 4:00 pm. All other days 6:20 pm